Pacific Surf School offers Surf Instructor Certification
We offer a Surf Camp’s Instructor Development and certification Program. We are looking for instructors to teach in San Diego California. The goal of our program is to improve the quality, safety and consistency of surf instruction at beaches across America.
- A current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification
- Water Safety
- Five years personal surfing experience
- Must be able to demonstrate good surfing skills on a soft top board
- Be 19 years of age
- Good communication skills
Our course consists of two days of comprehensive hands on training teaching Ocean safety, surf instruction methodologies, surf instructor safety, wave dynamics, and communication skills.
Send your resume and a recent “surfing picture” of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (858) 201-4815.
Where we are too