|Why learn from the rest...
when you can learn from the best!
San Diego Surf Lessons has provided safe, fun, and exciting surf lessons and camps for the past 14 years! Founded in 2000 San Diego Surf Lessons continuously provides the best surf instruction to inexperienced and experienced surfers alike. Our friendly, highly trained and certified instructors will guide you through an informative and uncomfortable process of learning how to surf.
Whether you decide to participate in one of our surf camps or personal surf lesson. San Diego Surf Lessons guarantees to have you standing in no time.
Requirements of our Instructors:
* A current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification
* Current CPR/First Aid Certification
* Water Safety Certification
* Five years personal surfing experience
* Must be able to demonstrate good surfing skills on a soft top board
* Be at least 19 years of age
* Good communication skills
Locations are at both Pacific Beach/Mission Beach off of Pacific Beach drive in front of the Blue Sea Hotel and Ocean Beach located off of Santa Monica drive and in front of the Main life Guard station in Ocean Beach. Our San Diego Surf schools are both centrally located to many popular dinning and shopping locations. Don't delay, book today and come enjoy the many amazing things San Diego has to offer.