Stay the night with us at our overnight surf camp located in Mission Beach, CA. San Diego Surf Lessons have been offering overnight surf camps since 2001. Our 5 night surf camp offers you the fun, exciting, surfing experience all week!.
We have a great selection of vacation rentals accommodating a minimum of 8-10 people per house. Say good bye to tents and dorm style housing. All campers are separated by age groups, allowing for some camps to be coed or if needed boy’s and girl’s only! The homes are very warm and comforting serving as home base for the campers.
Our 5-Day overnight surf camps are for campers of all ages and skill level. Meet new friends as surfers from all over come to learn surfing and ocean safety taught by our outgoing, friendly instructors.
5-Day overnight surf camp Includes:
* shuttle TO and FROM San Diego airport with our private passenger van
* 24 hr supervision by Recreational camp leaders, counselors and coordinators
* Luxury beach cottage accommodation
* All meals are provided and prepared daily by our camp staff!
* Daily Surf instruction and new technology equipment
* Supervised beach and bay activities in the afternoons
* Supervised activities at night
* Light snacks, refreshments and beverages are provided at camp base.
A TYPICAL DAY AT San Diego Surf Lessons OVERNIGHT CAMP
7:30 Wake up call
8:30 Day camp
11:30 Break and snack time
12:00 Surf time
1:30 Lunch is served at camp base
1:30- 3:30 Individual time for siesta or shopping time supervised by counselors
4:00 Afternoon surf sessions
7:30 Sunset dinner on the Patio
OVERNIGHT SURF CAMP ACCOMMODATIONS
All campers are monitored by camp instructors 24 hrs a day. Campers are placed in bunk style rooms with linens and bedding provided. Campers are advised to bring only their personal possessions. Boys are separated from girls!